cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits not activated

CiaraFitz
Joining in

Volt benefits not activated

So my volt benefits were activated on 7th june and I have received the double data with o2, but my speed with Virgin hasnt been boosted (currently 100mbps, should be 200mbps).

Can this be sorted without spending an hour on the phone to Virgin, which takes much longer from constant line cut offs and just time I just don't have to waste!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CiaraFitz

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this for you, just to update the thread, the Volt benefits are now active on both (your O2 ones were already active)

If you do need further assistance or anything at all, let us know 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CiaraFitz

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear the Volt benefits for the cable account have not been added. I shall send you a PM now to assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CiaraFitz

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this for you, just to update the thread, the Volt benefits are now active on both (your O2 ones were already active)

If you do need further assistance or anything at all, let us know 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team