cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt applied on O2 but not VM

Hodgsoja
Joining in

Hi

new to Virgin media but not to O2 (just moved into VM area). Volt benefits applied to my O2 accounts on 19th dec (once I had changed my address to this new one which is the same as I signed up to VM in nov) but no volt yet on VM. Should I just wait… or can I get onto someone? Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Oh shall do just that - thanks again John - you’re a star

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Hodgsoja

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to sort this out

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Alicesmith
Joining in

If the name on your Virgin Media broadband account matches the name on your O2 mobile account, your Volt benefits will be added automatically within 14 days. This will happen unless you were already a customer of both before 18 October 2021

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hodgsoja

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this for you. The VOLT benefits have been applied 🙂

Do pop back if you ever need any further assistance

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jake, thanks for your message. For the blackspots coverage wise in the property, you'll need to use the Connect App - https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/connect-app - when installed on the device, you can run a wireless scan in the property, in the different rooms. It'll optimise it where possible but if a Pod needs ordering, you'll be prompted to do so 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Oh shall do just that - thanks again John - you’re a star