cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Package O2 Sim Not Delivered

vinayukh
Joining in
I had ordered a new Volt M200 Fiber broadband package in the month of Feb 2023 that included the O2 Sim card, however I have still not received the SIM card.

Tried calling customer services many times... gave up after being on hold for over an hour each time. Please can someone at Virgin please contact me to address my issue??

As I have purchased the package through Virgin then I expect you to sort it out.

I got below comment from O2:

I’m unable to locate an account you’ll not be receiving the product from O2, but to query this further you can speak with Virgin to see if they’re able to confirm a SIM card was ordered.

I have already discussed with O2 but my order could not be found in their system. 
So they said that Virgin media had never shared my order to O2. 

3 REPLIES 3

Koda
Up to speed

Did you get any E-Mails at the time of order? 

Assuming Virgin ordered you a Volt SIM you should have got an email from o2shop @ o2mail .co .uk Within 24 hours of the order going through, giving you an o2 order reference and letting you know it's going through. 

If not, then it's likely that they never ordered one in the first place. 

Speak to the department you ordered with. This will either be sales or retentions depending on if you were a whole new customer or renegotiating a package. Either way, they are the best people to confirm what was actually ordered - And more importantly neither of these teams should have hour long call queues to get through to them. Especially not first thing in the morning which is generally best time to try. 

Hi,

I have not received any email from o2shop@o2mail.co.uk.

I'm a new customer & VM6021xxxxx -- order reference number.

I had a word with following person when I had purchased a plan.

0800977xxxx- Telecom headline (Person Name -Will)

I need your help to resolve this issue. From last 2 months I'm struggling to get it resolved.

Looking for your positive response.

Thanks !!!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi vinayukh,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, really sorry to hear you haven't received the Sim part of your Volt package, I will be more than happy to help and make sure we get this ordered for you, it will be a separate Monthly charge for the Sim, we will also need to do a credit check when placing the order as this is separate from the Media services, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.