cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Benefits not applied

jw67
Joining in

I have been with Virgin Media for years and recently took out a new O2 phone (November 2022).  I received an email telling me that my Volt Benefits were applied on 1 December 2023 but we have never received upgrade speed.   On my Virgin Media Account it shows the benefits as not being active.  I have tried to address this with customer services 150 but they just kept telling me there was no record and I had to take out the Volt package.    Just really frustrating.

I could really do with the wifi pods too.    Thank you 

jw67_0-1676986371066.png

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jw67, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with trying to get your speed boost. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Many thanks for your reply Kath_F I have replied via PM

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jw67,

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your details. 
I have now added your O2 details to the account and escalated this for you. Your speed boost should be applied within 14 days. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back to me and let me know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you so much Kath for your help ++.  I am waiting in anticipation and will keep you posted.

Jackie

Hi Kath

Thanks again for all your support.  As promised, keeping you posted.  Virgin Media have now applied the Volt Benefits

Kind regards

Jackie