cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Benefits Not Applied to VM

CharlieG619
Joining in

Helloooo 🙂

I joined VM about 3 months ago, and got a message through from O2 that I had received Volt Benefits and my O2 Data doubled!

However I haven’t received my Volt Benefits as part of my Virgin Media plan I have, just wondered if there’s something I need to do, or is it just someone hasn’t ticked a box

Any help would be great 🙂 

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @CharlieG619,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that your Volt speed benefits have not been applied to your Virgin Media account! 

Can you tell us if you've signed up to Volt straight away, or did you amend your package to volt after you joined us? If you joined with Volt straight away, can you tell us which package you took out?

Did your order confirmation email state which speeds you should be moving up to?

Please let us know so we can look into this further for you.

Thank you. 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hey thanks for replying!

I took the 200mb package, have been with O2 for years and moved to VM. So thought I’d get 350mb with the Volt Perk?

Just wanted to check 🙂

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like you are right. You should be on 350 and it should show as Volt M350 in your account.

12 months into Volt and still there is problems it seems

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks