cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin not upgrading broadband

jen-dea
On our wavelength

Virgin not upgrading broadband to the next level via volt I have 02 and they have upgraded but virgin releuctant to honour volt they can charge me extra but not free..false advertising 

3 REPLIES 3

padcontrol
Dialled in

I'm in the same boat mate. It's disgusting. I have been quoted 2 different prices when it should be a free upgrade.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jen-dea

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your Volt upgrade.

We can understand the frustration caused and we want to best help. Just to confirm, your Volt upgrade should be free if you have both VM and 02 services as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-o2. Are you able to further expand on what has happened so we can best understand and help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jen-dea
On our wavelength

Hi yes I have virgin media broadband m600 and signed up with 02 I have been upgraded with 02 double data but virgin won’t upgrade my m600 to the next level m1000 1gb they want to charge me for that..which is not what volt advertising states it should be free 

I have contacted customer services and they have cancelled my subscription to VM as they cannot honour the upgrade now in the disconnection process 

Complaint reference: C-03062287