cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOLT benefits not applied since October 2022

anrao20
Joining in

Hi VM support,

I'm a VirginMedia & an O2 customer for more than 3 years & I have renewed both the contracts separately in October 2022.

Called O2 & they gave a process to follow for VOLT benefits to be applied & it worked immediately where they doubled my speeds & other benefits within a week.

Its the VirginMedia where there's no such straight process to get these VOLT benefits to be applied online.

Contacted VM customer care multiple times & raised multiple complaints (recent being C-201222796) but no luck so far. The last advisor told that this has to come from O2 but O2 said that there's no such thing from their end.

Appreciate if anyone can shed some assistance & resolve my issue

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

anrao20
Joining in

Hi VM support,

I'm a VirginMedia & an O2 customer for more than 3 years & I have renewed both the contracts separately in October 2022.

Called O2 & they gave a process to follow for VOLT benefits to be applied & it worked immediately where they doubled my speeds & other benefits within a week.

Its the VirginMedia where there's no such straight process to get these VOLT benefits to be applied online.

Contacted VM customer care multiple times & raised multiple complaints (recent being C-201222796) but no luck so far. The last advisor told that this has to come from O2 but O2 said that there's no such thing from their end.

Appreciate if anyone can shed some assistance & resolve my issue

Thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi anrao20, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Volt benefits are not applied via Virgin Media. You activate them through your online O2 account. Once you opt in this automatically applies them to both O2 and VM where applicable within 14 days. 

As things have been sorted on the O2 side, but the ones on VM are waiting to be applied - we'll need to look in to this further for you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs