cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Thinks I Have A Pod When I Do Not

FlashPan
Fibre optic

Hi,

This is a subject I started last year and has either never relly been fully resolved or is coming back to haunt me.  So I think a mod needs to try this again please.

I already had 1 pod.  Upgraded to Volt and was informed I had to receive a replacement pod as I could not use/port the original and that I could send it back.  New pod comes along, registered, connected and sent the original pod back.

My billing/contract is still showing that I have 2 pods.

I really do not want to be on the hook for a pod I do not use or have.

I give my full permission for mods to delve into my account and connected devices and to please remove the extra pod that to me is no more, does not exist, is an ex-pod, has departed from my world, has ceased to be.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

FlashPan
Fibre optic

Just to clarify.  My Contract says I have 2 pods, my monthly billing has no metion of pods.  So maybe I am ok then?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @FlashPan 

Sorry to see the mix up with the original pod.

I couldn't resist posting the following picture as your post reminded me of that great Monty Python sketch.

monty python.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

It was what I was aiming at 🙂

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @FlashPan

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I would be happy to take a look at this for you.

I will send you a private message now.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide