cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to Volt but speed still on M600

bays281
Tuning in

Good afternoon I have recently updated my contract and now a volt customer with 02 sim for mobile phone, I have a hub 4 and was receiving 1gig as a customer, but was informed it was dropping  to 600mhz, it was not explained why it had to drop and it would be ok as 600 mhz was a good speed, I am paying the same amount now for the contract as I was paying for the previous 18 month contract and have been a long standing customer at least 20 years, and the website states if available a speed boosts to the next available level, so I was expecting to receive 1 gig, but still only on M600. So I am a bit confused by it all.   Thanks 

[MOD EDIT: Post moved from Blog to correct section]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

tafrock
Superfast

I have a hub 5. When I upgraded I was told I couldn't have 1gig. During my consultations with the executive team over the Netflix problems I casually mentioned that i resigned to ultimate volt and was surprised it was only m600 

The very helpful member of the team said oh You have a hub 5. As You already have one I'll put You onto 1gig at no extra cost immediately 

Netflix and speed sorted out at the drop of a hat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

tafrock
Superfast

I have a hub 5. When I upgraded I was told I couldn't have 1gig. During my consultations with the executive team over the Netflix problems I casually mentioned that i resigned to ultimate volt and was surprised it was only m600 

The very helpful member of the team said oh You have a hub 5. As You already have one I'll put You onto 1gig at no extra cost immediately 

Netflix and speed sorted out at the drop of a hat

bays281
Tuning in

With regards to my previous post Can the forum team help here, please? With regard of who to contact about my internet speed and why it was downgraded from 1ghz after receiving a Hub 4 to M600 when I renewed my contract to volt and o2, I am still paying the same amount on my new contract, but it was not explained to me why I had to downgrade on speed.      Kind regards 

Hi @bays281,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear that there appears to be some issue with your recently taken out package, and that your speeds seem to have been downgraded without an explanation. So that I can look into what's happened here, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @bays281,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we could look into this. I'm glad that we were able to address your queries and concerns.

Please let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!