cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to Volt Ultimate but no Netflix details

theroninhunter
Superfast

Hi,

I upgraded to Volt ultimate about 5 days ago, I've received the O2 SIM and got the order contract details that state Netflix standard is included.   

I've not received any emails to activate Netflix nor can I see the "Manage Netflix" in the My Virgin Media page, how long should it take from the point of upgrading until I should see these options?

SH5 Modem Mode, Firewalla Gold+ Router, Ubiquiti U6 APs

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
72 REPLIES 72

That’s great news for this group but what’s happening with those people who have been “cancelled” by VM as they didn’t pay our subscription fees? 

Dave you, I and all the other frustrated customers know that what you have copied and pasted is a lot of codswallop, utter drivel, no emails have been sent, people are still without the services promised BUT people are still being charged for services (Netflix) which they don't receive !!!! I for one will be putting in a claim for last months Netflix £10.99 and they better NOT take out the fee for next month if i do not get the service, I will be taking this issue up with Trading standards tomorrow as this is simply unacceptable.

getting More and More Angry

Wullie 

Yep , another 24 hour deadline has passed and nothing has changed for me.
No email , the actvate button still returns an error.
What is going on ???

mantis1806
Dialled in

Same here no email no activation modteam said it will be sorted within 24 hours seriously this a absolute joke now

Same here. Changed over last Friday morning, still no e-mail in spite of ringing last Monday and being assured a mail was on the the way that day. And still my VM phone number hasn't been transferred to O2.

Try the online chat help, they ask a few questions then connect you via watts app to someone who can send you the link via email. It took me 3 weeks of phoning etc then all it took was a simple email !!

Gaz i have tried that 4 times and just get assured it will be sorted in 72 hours

It’s a joke, I had a technician booked who didn’t come cos he said it wasn’t something he could do, then another one called and said same, 1 phone call was told there’s nothing they can do til it’s sorted, another phone call saying they will sort it in the next 5 days and nothing !! Then finally the guy on watts app sent me the email and it was done in seconds 😡

mantis1806
Dialled in

Update spoke to virgin media care team. Wanted to make a official complaint about no netflix. Told they can't sort it out and escalated to a manager was told manager will call u at 815am today. No phone call received. Looks like to me its time to speak to if ofcom for advice because now its obvious they can't be bothered to send a simple email to get it working but strange new customers get it sorted within 24 hours. 33 days now and still nothing.

Going to cancel virgin now due to not upholding contract

Screenshot_20220505_101821_com.android.chrome.jpg

 this is what it Says in my virgin media app. Says active but is not active