cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to Volt Ultimate but no Netflix details

theroninhunter
Superfast

Hi,

I upgraded to Volt ultimate about 5 days ago, I've received the O2 SIM and got the order contract details that state Netflix standard is included.   

I've not received any emails to activate Netflix nor can I see the "Manage Netflix" in the My Virgin Media page, how long should it take from the point of upgrading until I should see these options?

SH5 Modem Mode, Firewalla Gold+ Router, Ubiquiti U6 APs

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
72 REPLIES 72

No email have been sent to us. Yes I have checked my junk and inbox my bill still coming through OK and virgin surveys etc etc so why not netflix email 

You are the lucky one Josh!

Glad to see Virgin have got it right for people joining now..

Pity the messed it up for those of us that joined over a month ago and are still waiting for it to be resolved......

I joined last Thursday Tractorboy and I have yet to be contacted about Netflix

@VC10 wrote:

@VC10 wrote:

You did not get an E - Mail?

Strange I got one on Thursday,

on the day of my/the Installation

It came from Virgin Media

Streaming Services

I am still waiting for Netflix, cannot understand why we need to activate it when it should be done at the point of package change by Virgin.

Wullie

No. I rang them yesterday and I was told I would get a mail, but still nothing.

Yes me as well, however they said it could be 72 hours, i said but that will be nearly 3 weeks since i upgraded, they replied, 72 hrs is 3 days 😮 I despair i really do.

Wullie

Gazgb
Joining in

I’ve been trying to sort this for about a month !! Finally sorted.I had a technician call and say there’s nothing he could do it was a account issue.had about 5 phone conversations and in the end they said there’s nothing they can do at this time !
finally got through to someone through WhatsApp who sorted it.I had the email telling me to follow the steps and wait 72 hours and it would be sorted but it never happened.finally the person on wattsapp sent me a link via email which I followed and it was done in 2 minutes.All that’s needed is for them to send 1 simple email to you and it’s done in seconds ,why is it taking so long and so much frustration ???

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The following thread was posted earlier by the Modteam so hopefully your Netflix issue will soon be resolved

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/Netflix-Bundles-and-Activation/td-p/4980738 

Update: 03/05/2022

Hi, 

this issue has been resolved and we are in the process of rectifying affected accounts. You should receive an email with further details, once the issue with your specific account has been fixed. 

Emails will be sent to the registered email address on your account; if for any reason you do not receive an email over the next 24 hours please check your online MyVM account, when the issue has been resolved on your account you will then see an 'activate' button. This button will take you through the next steps. 

Modteam

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

There’s lots of people who are not on the “upgrade category” who have had their Netflix account cancelled or paused. I have been round the house’s with this issue to no avail.

glad you got yours fixed!