cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to Volt Ultimate but no Netflix details

theroninhunter
Superfast

Hi,

I upgraded to Volt ultimate about 5 days ago, I've received the O2 SIM and got the order contract details that state Netflix standard is included.   

I've not received any emails to activate Netflix nor can I see the "Manage Netflix" in the My Virgin Media page, how long should it take from the point of upgrading until I should see these options?

SH5 Modem Mode, Firewalla Gold+ Router, Ubiquiti U6 APs

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
72 REPLIES 72

garner
Dialled in

Good luck! I signed up for this deal on March 25, and still have no means of activating Netflix.

All I have had from this forum over the last few weeks is various people posting from “official” Virgin accounts saying it will be fixed soon. In 24 hours. In 48 hours. We have fed this back to the team.

There is no actual customer support on here for this particular issue, as far as I can tell.

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi lewis-brooks,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry that you've not received your email to activate your Netflix subscription. 

Can we ask once you have signed in to your MVM online, is there no tile that states NETFLIX anywhere?

Can we ask you to try again this morning please? If nothing is showing please come back to us and we will send you a private message to check the codes are correct on your account.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hello,

Checked again and there is no tile. 

SH5 Modem Mode, Firewalla Gold+ Router, Ubiquiti U6 APs

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others

Thanks for coming back to us lewis-brooks.

Due to this I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you so I can check your account. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Yes we signed up a month ago and had no Netflix after complaining and them saying they never agreed to it , we had it for a few days now it’s gone ! Waiting for a email like everyone else , if it don’t come by tomorrow we are canceling virgin , they are not sticking to there agreement , so I’m cancelling ! Awful customer service 

mantis1806
Dialled in

I signed up April the 1st still not received email from virgin rang 7 days ago told it be fixed within 7 days 100% was told. Rang again today after 7 days told its with i.t and 100% fixed within 7 days.  31 days now still nothing. 

My Netflix account has been cancelled due to VM not paying my bill. I have been round the house’s with this issue!!!

Apparently the problem is that VM has “migrated” and new codes applied and this has caused major problems. I was told to wait but agent couldn’t say for how long! 

VC10
Dialled in

I signed up on the 29 Apr and have yet to be given a way to sign up to Netflix. No e-mail and no Netflix button on my on-line account page.

I called 150 today to enquire about how to get Netflix and that said I should get an e-mail soon.

May I also say the call centre that answered my call today was not in India, what a pleasure it was to be able to talk to someone who could speak English clearly, and without a  lot of background noise,  and could work without having to refer to a script.

I have just Ordered Volt Ultimate, 

it is Installed now

I just got an E - Mail to activate Netflix

It is showing on the My Virgin App

as standard but when I log in

it says it is Netflix Premium

I am using the same E - Mail address

as when I have started and Registered

with Netflix

Just go to your E - Mails and there should be an E - Mail from Virgin about Netflix, check the Inboxa

nd Junk Folders