cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

sebus
Just joined

I have decided to switch my existing mobile number to Virgin and have some benefits, because I have TV and broadband already. One of agent on customer service chat offer me very good deal. I can see on the website now that he offered me Ultimate Volt Bundle. I like this deal, especially at the moment wi fi signal on one of my bedroom is very poor, so he recommend this deal because has more powerful hub. And he told me that is second TV box in package. I was quite happy with this deal, just only wasn't sure how to move my existing mobile to Virginmedia mobile. Your agent switched me to another agent.  So I have spoken with few agents, finally I fed up when last agent offered me much much worst deal what offered me first agent. Any chance to get the deal what offer me first agent ?

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Depends whether an agreement was reached on it. Sounds like maybe not given the mobile complication. You can also demand the call recording of the first call. Might just be best to keep calling until you get the deal you want. 

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello sebus.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with the package being added after you called back.

Have you been able get back in touch and sort this out.

As much as we would like to help, We have no access on this Community to make any package changes.

We do hope that you are able to get this resolved.

Gareth_L