cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate Volt 1GB to Volt M600

JoeColNew17
Tuning in

So I sorted a new contract in the middle of April which added the O2 sim and the UHD Sky Cinema & Entertainment. I was previously an Ultimate Volt 1GB after getting an o2 sim last year. However I am not sure why now I have been put on the Volt M600 when I have a Hub4. Could someone explain as I didn’t receive much explanation from retentions when I told them my situation. Will I be put back on Volt 1GB eventually?

6 REPLIES 6

RJMD
Dialled in
Good luck, Virgin now seem to have a policy of providing a free downgrade to all Gig customers, so that you get 600Mb for the price of Gig. Great huh?

JD

It certainly doesn’t make any sense to me at all. I am hoping someone from Virgin media on here can at least talk to me and sort the situation. 

Unfortunately all you seem to get on here are platitudes and avoidance of any difficult questions...

JD

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JoeColNew17,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced here, can I ask what price was agreed with the Gig1 package?

Thanks,

Kain

Oh I see,  so the higher the price agreed,  the more likelihood you get Gig? What difference does it make,  if you've been sold gig, then gig is what you should get - there is no way you can justify your actions by selling one thing yet delivering another. 

JD 

Hi Rjmd,

Thank you for your post on our community forum.

Truly sorry for any misunderstanding there may have been between yourself and our colleague. If you can just clarify and elaborate on your query, we will be more than happy to help!  We are just a little unsure and to confused, so if you can explain a bit more to us? Also if you can for us as this will give us a better insight to the situation, if can check your contract for package confirmation? Let us know what was guaranteed in your package? Any changes made in your package after it was agreed?

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide