cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate Oomph to volt

Wilfred1
On our wavelength

I enquired about upgrading to a top volt package. I pay £118 a month for 1gb, maxit tv, 1 pod and 2 boxes. VM offered exactly the same package for £116+ £25 for a new sim with o2. So my current sim is worth £2.

Come on VM surely you can do better than that. Others are paying far less than that. I hope VM do better when we are all forced on o2 later this year

I have been with VM at 30 years except 1 year.

Sky looks good

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wilfred1, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issues in the Community.

We're sorry that you're not happy with the deal that was offered but rest assured the teams are fully trained to look at any personalised offers that suit you, your needs and your preferences. Many of our newer packages come with an O2 SIM as part of Volt but it's worth noting that even though the package itself is £116 now, that doesn't mean your Virgin Mobile SIM is at a cost of £2. We're always reviewing our prices and the offer you're on now may well include a promotional discount. 

The teams will offer the best available deal at the time you call or speak to them so if you're unhappy with the previous offer, you can see if there is anything new by speaking to them again on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Raf54
Tuning in

I have an 18 month contract Ultimate Oomph volt  so when took the contract out the price increased on the o2 £25 which is advertised with package sim card has vat added and price increased three times since my package was taken out. the price stands at Over £30 from April

My household has 2 mobile phones with virginmedia who are transferring over to o2 I will be watching to see what happens ie price or vat increase o my happy service that I have at this time I do not know any other service provider who charge vat on a price of a sim card