cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying To Switch From Ultimate Oomph To Ultimate Volt

daz1701d
Joining in

Hi 

Ive been trying to update my package via the Whatsapp and text services. Each time over the last 5 days Ive been put into the queue for Customer Relations, but have had no response from them at any point. The chat gets dropped at the end of each day and I have to start afresh with Customer Service each day. 

Yesterday, I managed to get someone in first level Customer Service who offered an acceptable offer, but I was unable to confirm before they closed for the day.

I went back on today to try to accept the offer, but each person I've spoken to has increased the offer price and says they cannot match the price. They then said they would have to put me in the Customer Relations queue to get the upgrade as they couldn't honour the offer even though it was on their system. Again, put in the queu, but no response

So....how do I get anyone to help me?

2 REPLIES 2

daz1701d
Joining in

New update...

managed to speak to someone on Whatsapp chat. Said he could see my offer from Sunday, but could improve it by adding Homework and dropping price by a further £4. 

Went through the process to setup SIM, SIM was ordered, but now he says he cant process the VM order as it was provided by Customer Relations (the team who havent responded in 7 days). He was the one who made the new offer!!

Im sure he's just claimed a retention and a new SIM order, but I'm no better off and still need assistance

Now back in the queue with customer relations. Not holding out much hope

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi daz1701d,

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced regarding this change, can I ask whether you were able to get this resolved?

Thanks,

Kain