cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed contract ongoing issues

harr5
Tuning in

My 18month OOMPH contract was due to end, I called to get a new deal and was told that they could offer Volt 1gb broadband, TV upgrade etc and would need to change my Virgin Sim to O2.  Sim arrived next day, was told new equipment would arrive on 17th October, which included new Hub 5 and new remote controls.

17th came and went, numerous Whatsapp chats, and even a phone call.  One lie after another from Virgin and i was at my wits end.  So many different stories, and still no new equipment, despite being personally assured that they would get it to me by 9pm on 17th.  Clearly existing customers dont take priority, only new ones, who get offered engineer installation, but no, self install for me only.

18th arrived, another Whatsapp chat and a chat with Yodel - and finally the package arrived - hub 5 only, no new remotes.  Frustration at its best.

Checked my online account - new contract has started on 17th, which is a joke as I didnt even have any equipment.  Now i have to wait until 8am and try and get hold of someone who can actually tell me the truth and advise what my package actually includes and where the rest of my equipment is.  An absolute shambles and a joke.  I was under impression it was from Oomh to Ultimate Volt, no mention of TV 360 anywhere, but advised on phone this is what i was getting.  Still says V6.

Does Virgin actually care anymore? Even trying to phone and speak to someone is a nightmare.  Can someone sort this immediately, or another customer will be lost.

3 REPLIES 3

bemybezzyman
Dialled in
The quick answer is NO they do not care. I'm just tapping my fingers for waiting to the end of my contract then I'll be off quicker than Usain Bolt.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello harr5

It's really disappointing to hear of the package issues and the problems getting these looked into and resolved. We appreciate the frustration this has caused and apologise for the inconvenience.

From looking at the account we can see a complaint was raised in regards to this matter and the team have responded to you since your post, if you have received this and had the opportunity to review the offered resolution please let us know or contact the team on the number provided in the correspondence to discuss this further.

Thanks

Rob

Hello bemybezzyman,

We're sorry to hear you feel this way in regards to your issues and getting them looked into, we can understand the frustration and this isn't how we want any of our customers to feel.

If you could elaborate on the issues experienced we're here to help as much as possible. That being said if this is a contract or package query we aren't able to make any changes via the forums. You would need to give the team a call on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 this will get you through to the contracts team who will be able to look into this further for you.

We also have these contact methods available  or you can send your query to 07533016422 and we’ll text you back. We’re here 8am-11pm Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm on Saturday and Sunday. 

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help further.

Rob