cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently upgraded but not got it on tv

Loudurb87
Joining in

I recently upgraded to the volt and packages on TV but it's not changed on the TV I don't have the sports or cinema any ideas why? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Loudurb87 

Generally upgrades made over the phone are more less instant. Any other method can take 48 hours and in some cases up to 5 days.

If part of the upgrade involved new equipment then you may need to wait for the new equipment to be installed and activated before the upgrade completes..

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Loudurb87 

Generally upgrades made over the phone are more less instant. Any other method can take 48 hours and in some cases up to 5 days.

If part of the upgrade involved new equipment then you may need to wait for the new equipment to be installed and activated before the upgrade completes..

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Loudurb87, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you have not yet received the additional channels included with your upgrade. 

Can you please confirm if you are due to receive any new equipment as part of the upgrade? If so, the order will not complete until the new equipment has been received and activated. 

Let us know and we will be happy to advise further. 

Thanks 

Nat

Hi I believe the only equipment I had coming was the WiFi PID which I have got and it's been plugged in for about a week now. Thanks Louise 

Thank you for that information. 

Has there been any update since your last post?

^Martin