cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Wifi Pods as part of VOLT

Mike6688
On our wavelength

Hi,

I'm having trouble ordering a wifi pod that is meant to be included as part of the VOLT package, I have seen you are meant to use the connect app or checking your connection online are meant to give you the options but neither are working.  I can see on the connect app in a few rooms I'm only getting 12-15mb (on M350) but then there is no option to order a wifi pod - the only option is a screen asking to to speak to someone to upgrade the package to include wifi max but I don't have much chance to speak to someone during the week due to work. Also when trying online I keep getting an error there was a bad request sent by the browser.  

Is there any other option to be able to get a pod?  

Thank you,

Mike

IMG_1873.PNG

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Mike

@Mike6688 wrote:

Hi,

Have you tried calling the direct number 0800 064 3850 to order a pod? It saves going through all the options on the usual 150 number and being passed frpom one department to another. They will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted.

Also when trying online I keep getting an error there was a bad request sent by the browser.  

Is there any other option to be able to get a pod?  

If this is using My Virgin Media via a browser then either try a different browser or an incognito window

Thank you,

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Dark_Soul_Rider
Tuning in

I was able to order mine over the WhatsApp messaging service. Was quick & easy 

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Mike6688

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums! 

I'm so sorry that you have not yet been able to order a WiFi pod as part of your Volt deal! 

Have you been able to reach out to us on the numbers provided by our community? A big thank you to both @newapollo and @Dark_Soul_Rider for their help and guidance on this. 

Thank you again. 

Yeah I’ve been able to get one one ordered now thank you, and should be here in a few days. 

Hi Mike6688, 

Thanks for updating us on your WIFI pod situation, I am glad you managed to get one ordered yourself! 

Sorry if it took time time and stress to do this though. If you need any further help once it arrives please let us know and we will be happy to help. 

Thanks,

Megan_L