cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 SIM card not received!

Meldy73
Tuning in

I placed an order for the ultimate volt bundle nearly two weeks ago and the install is booked.

however I have not received my o2 SIM card which is part of the package. Tried calling o2 but lost the will to live - anyone experienced this and what did you do?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Meldy73 thanks for posting.

I can see that you've been liaising with my colleague Ayisha.  I will leave you in her very capable hands.  If you do need any further advice, please do reach out.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Meldy73 👋,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's so great to have you on board with us 😊

I am so sorry you've still not received your O2 Sim and haven't had much luck getting some answers. 

I would love to take a closer look into this so will pop you a PM now to confirm some details and we can take it from there!

Speak soon. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,I am having the same issue,I have been live with virgin for a week now...no answers from either virgin or o2.

my install date is 18th Feb - but still no SIM card! Virgin media call centre put me through to o2 - but they have no record of it! Rang virgin again and still no luck, so frustrating! Call centre takes ages to wait and still no help! Not impressed so far and have been reading horror stories online as well

Hi Chelseafc1905, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've still not received your O2 SIM.  And for any inconvenience this may be causing you.  I would ask if O2 have advised you whether or not the SIM has been set up from their side?  As you've advised that your cable account has now been active for a week, I would like to see if we can check up on this on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @Meldy73 thanks for posting.

I can see that you've been liaising with my colleague Ayisha.  I will leave you in her very capable hands.  If you do need any further advice, please do reach out.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Iher01, welcome to community! Thank you for joining this thread. 

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with your O2 sim card. Just as you have also posted a link to another thread in your comment, would you be able to give us a little more information about the issue you currently have? This way we can best offer you support! 

Please let us know if you are awaiting a Sim card, or if there has been an issue porting your number. 

If you need to speak to O2 Directly you can via 👉 Contact Us | Help, Support and Useful Numbers | O2

Thank you for your patience whilst we help get this sorted! 

Wishing you all the best! 🌞

Molly

Hi Ayisha

Can someone please get in touch with me as I'm having the same issue