cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sign of Netflix activation email

jaybee84
On our wavelength

Hi 

I was told after accepting my Volt package on Monday I would receive an email with an activation link for Netflix in about 24 hours, it's now Friday and no sign of the email, I was just wondering is this normal or is there a department I can contact to resolve the issue?

15 REPLIES 15

tafrock
Superfast

@johnnyg14. 

• I used this method and can confirm at the stroke of midnight following my action an upcoming charge of 10.99 appeared in the my virgin media app billing section 

This was despite me being specifically told to use this method by a member of virgin media executive team . I emailed that team immediately and a credit was applied to my bill effectively reversing that charge 

Several hours later I received the elusive activation email and went down that route. This worked and I was not charged ..

By all means try the activation button if you want but keep a close check on your account and if charged (like I was) then Inform the team immediately and demand a credit 

That is not the correct link if Netflix is included in your bundle , you need to wait for the elusive email.

If you take that link it may activate for about 7-8 days then it will be cancelled , you may or may not be charged.

tafrock
Superfast

In your Netflix account under billing it should say this if it's worked 

IMG_20220627_141536.jpg

Yup, that’s what mine looks like. Well, apart from the fact I’m on the premium plan…

jaybee84
On our wavelength

Where did you see you the charge for Netflix @tafrock ?

tafrock
Superfast

I saw the charges in the my virgin media app. There was a Netflix charge under the bills tab in the upcoming charges section 

It's not there now as it was applied to my last bill but a credit reversed it 

IMG_20220629_110828.jpg

Here's the bill I received with the charge on

IMG_20220629_111746.jpg

Here's the credit I got reversing it 

Screenshot_2022-06-29-11-09-00-79_1c567756457d5c0db566e03bcdc0e537.jpg