cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Volt upgrade today - where is netflix?

LoneSpeaker
Superfast

My upgrade to Ultimate Volt became active today.  My broadband speed has changed, my O2 sim is active, but I can't for life of me see how to get Netflix.  I understand there should be an email, or an option in My Virgin Media to activate, but I have neither.

Could someone from the forum team please help me resolve this?  thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have a read through this Volt Forum. Should give you an idea of the state of play.

I'm told it takes a minimum of 48 hours for the team to answer in this section

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Suspect you may have a long wait for Netflix.

Just look at all the threads in various forums and you will see that VM have a major problem with this release. 8 weeks now since launch and we appear nowhere near a resolution to the activation problem

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @LoneSpeaker, thanks for getting in touch. I'm glad to see that your other benefits are up and running - welcome to the VOLT Squad! 😄
Let's take a look into that Netflix issue for you. Please can you head over to your My Virgin Media account and sign in? Once you've signed in, you should see a "Netflix" box/frame and in that should be an "Activate" button.
Clicking on that button will then guide you through the process on getting your Netflix up and running. Although we previously had a technical issue with this (as mentioned in the previous post), we've received information from our Tech Teams that this issue has been resolved and they're working on fixing the accounts that have been affected.
Please let me know how you get on 🙂
Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

@Reece_MH wrote:

Hi @LoneSpeaker, thanks for getting in touch. I'm glad to see that your other benefits are up and running - welcome to the VOLT Squad! 😄
Let's take a look into that Netflix issue for you. Please can you head over to your My Virgin Media account and sign in? Once you've signed in, you should see a "Netflix" box/frame and in that should be an "Activate" button.
Clicking on that button will then guide you through the process on getting your Netflix up and running. Although we previously had a technical issue with this (as mentioned in the previous post), we've received information from our Tech Teams that this issue has been resolved and they're working on fixing the accounts that have been affected.
Please let me know how you get on 🙂
Thanks,

Thanks.There is no mention of netflix anywhere in my virgin media, on both phone app and using a browser on my laptop.  It is however mentioned in my contact email I received.

LoneSpeaker

Do not expect an answer that resolves your problem , the above advice you will find in many many posts , and for which 99% of cases it solves nothing!

The fix referred to was over 2 weeks ago and only fixed a few cases , most of us have seen no progress...

Thanks for getting back to us LoneSpeaker,

So i can help further I'll need a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message for this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm