cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

Har22per1
Tuning in

Nice to see the arrangement with Netflix.Hope buyers have better luck than me.I had Netflix as part of my package from mid2022 until it stopped working in January this year.Spent hours on the phone ev3n e mailed Virgin CEO but no reply.Why do I get the feeling that Virgin are saving money by discontinuing my service.Netflix still on my account as standard but they are not providing.Really poor service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Received no follow up from Virgin regarding the problem.When I click Netflix it just says ,oops there seems to be a problem.Tell me about it,it’s been ongoing now for two months or more! Alan C. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Har22per1, thanks for your first post and for reaching our help forums. A warm welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear of the issues you've had with Netflix and this poor experience.
This error has been resolved for many customers, however we'd love to assist in case you need us.

As based on the info provided above we can tell you've discussed the issue with our teams before and raised a ticket to fix this we'd need to wait for our IT to get it resolved.

Could you please advise if you've received any further communication from us in regard to Netflix activation via VM as a follow up?
Also, what happens when you click on the Netflix tile after accessing your online account and are you able to complete the activation on there over a browser or our MyVM App?

Also, have we already offered to credit your Netflix subscription amount back due to this issue and do you still get bills from us including Netflix that need correcting?

Let us know more and we're happy to help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Received no follow up from Virgin regarding the problem.When I click Netflix it just says ,oops there seems to be a problem.Tell me about it,it’s been ongoing now for two months or more! Alan C. 

We understand the frustration Har22per1 and apologise for the delays. From checking the ticket is still open and assigned to the team who are investigating this, once an update is available we will let you know.

Rob

Suzannedawson37
Joining in

I am experiencing the same thing - did it ever get resolved?

Hi Suzannedawson37 👋

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing a similar issue. To confirm, have you changed your package recently to a Netflix-inclusive bundle, or has this been going on for some time?

Please be aware that if you changed your package recently, you will only receive a Netflix Activation email 14 days after the changes were made. Our teams are unable to change this or speed up the email.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ