cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

ScottM4
Joining in

We are new customers and had the Ultimate Volt Bundle installed last week.

We’ve not received an email / code for the included Netflix subscription.

How do I sort this?

Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Join the queue. See other posts here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Great! Seems this is a shambles.

Hi there @ScottM4, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you have not got access to Netflix yet, we are aware of issues with Netflix at the moment which the support team are working through.

In the meantime are you able to access your online account here to see if you have the option to activate Netflix? Please let me know how you get on with this. If you need any further help we will be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

An on the ball reply as usual , linking to the VM website which is down at the moment !

Maybe it's down to stop us wasting our time using the activate button which we all know does not work..

Or maybe the down time is to fix the problem !!

If it is the same IT team working on restoring the site we wont see it back for a while!

Nathan,

3 further calls to support, an IT ticket and still no Netflix activation email or link. Various excuses given from it takes 7 days, please wait 24/48 hrs any it will definitely arrive to you don’t need an activation email just go and sign up (and put in my payment details…) same as everyone else on here. 

Time for the truth. What’s happening? Are VM misleading and miss selling to customers?

Yes my email address is correct and no it’s not in my junk folder - the bills seem to arrive on time to my email!

Not good enough. 

Just fix please.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @ScottM4,

I am sorry that your Netflix is still not activated through us, I can see that there is an IT ticket that has not been completed yet. 

Once this has been worked, we should be able to resolve this for you.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Still no Netflix activation.

Whats happening @virginmedia?

Hey @ScottM4, thanks for the post.

I've had a look at the ticket number and I can see that it is still in the works; they are still working on the issue as we speak. Once we get an update we will relay that information towards yourself. I am sorry for any further inconvenience caused.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs