cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

cornholio
On our wavelength

Hi all

I recently renegotiated to a package that includes Netflix. Great I thought, I'll recover some of the money back that VM put on my new package. I already had a Netflix account and duely followed the emailed link thinking that would be that. How foolish of me to think it would be that simple!  Long story short, having spoken to VM and Netflix twice,  im now in a loop of each asking me to contact the other.

On one of my calls to VM the lady said that the issue was because I have2 boxes, and the code registered to both. Not a problem she said, you'll receive another link in a couple of days. Only thing I got was an email to say Netflix has been removed from your account!

Netflix have tried their best to sort it and given this stalemate, can someone from VM please contact me to sort as I refuse to make another call.  Please do not ask me to log onto my VM account and activate Netflix because the option is not there. 

1 REPLY 1

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @cornholio,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issue with your Netflix.

I will send you a private message so I can help you, please look out for a purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide