cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix through Virgin not working

Sarah3073
Joining in

I have tried every day now for over a week to access Netflix which we had for a few days before it stopped working! When we try to reactivate our membership subscription billed through Virgin, we receive the error message ‘sorry something went wrong’  and can’t gain access. 

I’ve rechecked my package which shows Netflix included and is on the billing but there is no icon on my account. 

it is very frustrating and no one seems to be able to help!! 

4 REPLIES 4

Tractorboy
Rising star

Sarah

There are many many threads on here on the subject.

This is a problem that has now been going on for three months , you will hopefully eventually get an email with a link to activate Netflix.

At the moment it is not known when that fix might be.

Join the club!

I too have not yet received the Verification/Activation email for Netflix.

Anybody help with how I go about asking for it?

You can ask for it until you are blue in the face via the phone,chat,whatsapp,on here !

But getting it is another matter !!!!

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sarah3073, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I apologise for the experience you're having with this - as Tractorboy, quite rightly has pointed out, unfortunately this is an issue in which the team are aware of and something that is actively being worked to get this resolved. The team are confident of working through these cases and are already in the process of doing so. Please keep your eye out for an email from ourselves which will provide a link to register for this. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.