cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Upgrade

inbetweendays
On our wavelength

Hi there

I am due to have my ultimate volt package installed next week and with it (hopefully having read the issues) standard Netflix.  I have been told that you can upgrade to premium for an extra £5 a month- can that be done by myself or do I need to go through live chat or WhatsApp?

6 REPLIES 6

Tractorboy
Rising star

I believe you should be able to do that yourself online...

I can't confirm that for sure as I am still waiting after 7 weeks for activation.......

My upgrade was yesterday and all went ok

i received an email from virgin to transfer Netflix account and with one click it was all done £5 added to my virgin bill

Make sure the email you use is the same as your original Netflix account and its all automated with one click

Then you get confirmation email from Netflix (cant believe it was that easy)

Regards Ian

Thanks both

The e-mail I use for Netflix is different to my VM account one but I should be able to change it on one of them so they marry up.

So is mine, but the link takes you to Netflix and the correct email was already itemised at the top

Regards Ian

Hi @Tractorboy thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear that your activation still has not been completed.  You should now be able to do so via your online account to register/activate via Virgin Media.  Is this still not allowing you to do so?

Regards

Lee_R

Lee

I know I should be able to use the activate buton , I SHOULD have been able to use it it 7 weeks ago when I signed up , but as per umpteen previous posts nothing has changed , it returns an error as per below.

I also get an error via the VM app.

There is supposed to have been an IT ticket raised , to which I got the following reply yesterday

"Our team has suggested a resolution for your case, however, they will need a bit more time to work on this. Therefore the

SLA for the ticket has been extended. The date for this has not yet been provided on the system however I will continue to chase this for you."

So clearly it has not been fixed and it would appear nobody has a clue when it will be fixed.

Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 15-54-29 Netflix.png