cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix. How do i get it.

astack
Up to speed

Changed my package Friday, the guy said Netflix came with it, i would get an e mail.

Its on my contract but no email and no clue to how to activate, usual Virgin service

3 REPLIES 3

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have look at other posts on this. Looks like Virgin have screwed up. So you may be in for a long wait

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tobytyler77
On our wavelength

This is exactly what happened to me 2 weeks ago, I've contacted Virgin and was told a Ticket had been raised and a representative would be in touch in the next 7 days, I'm still waiting 7 days later and it looks like I'm not alone, it's very confusing and I have no idea how to proceed, I'm 64 not in good health and thought that Netflix would be great to explore, sadly it doesn't look like it's getting resolved, I'm totally confused by the situation. 

Ok guys thanks, thought it was too good to be true when he said it. 

Yet another case of these charlatans lying to sell you a package they cant provide, is this not illegal?

Be on to them tonight for compensation or small claims court for breach of contract.