cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Activation issue

Boy_Wonder
Joining in

Hi

i have signed up to the volt package over 45 days ago and I am still unable to activate Netflix through this package. In total i’ve had 13 hours of calls with customer service who have raised numerous tickets but they all seem pretty clueless as to why it can’t be activated. It appears from posts that this is a common problem has anybody who had this issue managed to resolve it and if so can you please advise what needed to be done.

Also as this was sold to me as part of the package and it’s not working and from responses I’ve received from virgin media it seems it’s no where near being resolved are virgin media in breach of contract?   

any help would be greatly appreciated 

regards

justin

6 REPLIES 6

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Boy_Wonder, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you have been unable to access the Netflix. 

It does look like this has been raised with the IT team. Can you log into the online account and see if there is a Netflix button to activate the service?

Kind regards, Chris. 

Hi Chris

Thanks for coming back. Unfortunately I still get an error if I try to activate Netflix through the Virgin media website. The virgin media app doesn’t have any option to activate Netflix 

Regards

Justin

I wouldn’t hold out any hope of this being resolved, I have same issue and we are into month 8 now and the only resolution was for Virgin to credit the cost of the Netflix subscription monthly. In short, they are clowns and their only service I will be retaining is their 1gig broadband.

Thanks for coming back to us @Boy_Wonder.

Can you please confirm what activation error message or code you receive when you try to activate the service?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi 

this is the error .. this is when I try and activate in the my virgin media website .. has this error since early January 

Sorry, something’s gone wrong! We’re having some technical issues. Please try again later.

Hello Boy_Wonder

Sorry to hear of the issues regarding the Netflix activation, we appreciate you raising this via the forums.

We can see you have spoken to the team since posting where this was discussed, were they able to fully resolve this for you during the call?

Let us know if you need us further.

Rob