cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NETFLIX

Rsym
Tuning in

Impossible to activate the Netflix that is included free in the bundle.

I have telephoned Virgin several times and each time they say they are 'raising a ticket'

We already have Netflix that we pay for and I want to stop that and activate the free one.

Please could someone shed some light for me

16 REPLIES 16

torchomatic
Dialled in

Netflix sorted out today for me without any issue once the Volt activation had been completed. There was a Netflix activate link in My Virgin Media. Sorted. Saves a tenner a month.

THis is completely unacceptable 

I got An IT ticket promised it would be sorted in five days 

Great! Thanks for waiting, Alec. I have successfully submitted an IT Ticket for you. So the ticket reference number will be P#######. This will be fixed by the IT team within 5 working days and will send you updates on the details you have provided. I also included the errors you are receiving which was shown on the screenshot photo you sent. Is there anything else I can help you with?

complete joke there customer service

not heard a ducky bird

fuming🤬

Thanks for coming back to us @Rsym and I have looked into this and unfortunately the team are still working on this at the moment, I have asked for this to be escalated to the managers of the support team for a quicker resolution to this issue, the team should be in touch with soon with an update.

Thanks

Steven_L

I finally activated Netflix randomly though my TV  and for 3 glorious days had access to it and today I received an email from Netflix :

Hi richendasymonds
Unfortunately, Virgin Media has let us know that your account could not be billed through your Virgin Media subscription. We are cancelling your membership, effective from Saturday, 3rd September 2022.

???!!!!!!!

WHY

WHAT IS GOING ON??

Hi there @Rysm

Thank you for your post and I am so sorry to hear that this has happened! 

Can I ask if your account has been deactivated since your last post?

Thank you. 

Hi Ashley

Yes it has.

Best wishes

Richenda

Thank you for that information. I can see you have recently spoke with the team. What did they advise regarding this?

^Martin