cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Switched to o2 but no Broadband Change

mingsy
Up to speed

Hi,

My virgin mobile account switched to O2 about 3 weeks a go. The Volt benefits are live on theO2  app but my home broadband hasn't switched from M250 to the next level. I power cycled it yesterday to see if the config changed but it hasn't?

Thanks.

John

14 REPLIES 14

mingsy
Up to speed

Just to add. The addresses for my O2 account and Virgin account are the same.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi mingsy, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

We are very sorry to hear you have not received the boosts for the Volt package. 

We would be happy to take a look at this from our side and help to get this resolved. 

To do this, I am going to pop you over a private message to the red bar at the top of this page. Please reply with the requested details and we will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks, 

Nat

mingsy
Up to speed

@Natalie_L

Did you manage to find anything out for me?

Hi @mingsy, thank you for your post. 

I've picked up your message as Natalie is currently away from the office.

Did you get confirmation that the e-mail was received?

Regards,
Daniel

mingsy
Up to speed

Hi Daniel,

Yes I sent the email but there has been no progress since. I can send it again should you need it?

Hey @mingsy 

I have been in touch with the colleague supporting you and they'll investigate this further for you, you should receive a response tomorrow at the latest. Please let us know if you haven't received anything by this coming Tuesday 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

mingsy
Up to speed

Thank you Carley.

mingsy
Up to speed

Hi Carley,

Unfortunately there has still been no response.

Wile_E_Coyote
Dialled in

#METOO I'm assuming (never assume, it makes an ASS out of U and ME) it's down to a computer issuing an automatic upgrade as I too have been migrated (only 14 days though for me) to o2 for my mobile contract and have been with (NTL) VM since the bad old days of 56k dial-up but no broadband upgrade.