Screenshot_2023-03-30-22-57-58-98_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

 i don't receive Sky Cinema UHD which I'm entitled to as shown in the email 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cfc16,

Thank you for messaging with me, glad I could get a tech booked to come and look at it for you. Please keep us posted on how you get on, and if you wish to view/change/cancel this you can do so 👍 here under orders and appointments.

Thanks,

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Cfc16 

Sky Cinema UHD issn't a channel.

The Sky Cinema UHD movies are available via Box Sets & Movies > Movies > Sky Cinema UHD.

There are currently 322 Sky Cinema UHD movies available to watch.

EDIT

You also need to ensure that you have Audio & Video > HDMI resolution set  to 4K

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

• Hi maybe I didn't make it clear I understand Cinema UHD isn't a channel. However when going on Home screen and scrolling along to Box sets and Movies, one opened on movies I click on a movie in the UHD section and it's telling me to subscribe. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cfc16,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🌞

I am sorry to see, you have been having issues accessing this. I can take a look to see if it has been added on correctly. 

I will pop you over a PM asking for some details so we can locate your account, keep an eye out for the little envelope 📩

Thanks,

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cfc16,

Thank you for messaging with me, glad I could get a tech booked to come and look at it for you. Please keep us posted on how you get on, and if you wish to view/change/cancel this you can do so 👍 here under orders and appointments.

Thanks,

Zoie

Thank you Zoie, will do 

Hi, just to confirm - do you have Virgin Media with Sky On Demand UHD yourself, and if so, would you mind taking a photo of your TV showing the "Sky Cinema UHD" section/button available under Box Sets & Movies > Movies?

I have looked through every inch of Box Sets & Movies (and every other part of the Virgin TV 360 interface) hundreds of times, and in may case at least I can guarantee there is no button, list, or category to be found that is called either "Sky On Demand", "Sky UHD", "Sky Ultra HD", or the like.

The only way to access Sky UHD content that I know of is to navigate through all the confusing menus until you get to "Sky Cinema" (no UHD, or On Demand mentioned in the name for that section), and then go to "All", and there you will find 1002 movies. And once you get to that screen, you need to click on each movie to manually check whether it is offered in HD, UHD, or both. There is also no filtering function to easily find all the UHD movies from what I can tell, making it a really tedious and annoying process trying to find Sky Cinema movies that happen to be available in UHD....

Agree re filtering.

Anyway, when I didn't have Sky Cinema UHD there was an icon under channels and also movies but now I'm like you and can't see it - I have cinema uhd as can be proved by clicking any movie and pressing down arrow. Then sky cinema uhd shows as also available on...

Heck, came to help but confused self AND missed Newcastle goal.