cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation

Gazza2012
Joining in

We had a installation booked for the 1st March, but today 2nd Feb, the engineers have turned up unannounced, run a cable, and fitted a box to the outside wall, behind this box internally is our hallway an this wall has a radiator on, which means they can not drill through from the back of the box. I understood we would have a say in the position where the cable enters our house, we would have liked this behind the tv, which is only 2 metres to the left of the position they have put it, is this not achievable now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

We also have a VM box on the front side of our house and internal to it is a radiator.

VM have not done any drilling through the wall at that point.

The VM engineer that finished the installation and delivered the Hub ran an external coax cable from the wall box to enter the house where I preferred that to happen.   

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

We also have a VM box on the front side of our house and internal to it is a radiator.

VM have not done any drilling through the wall at that point.

The VM engineer that finished the installation and delivered the Hub ran an external coax cable from the wall box to enter the house where I preferred that to happen.   

Many thanks for this, put my mind at ease.