cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Volt Wifi Pods

AlexDaw15
Joining in

Hi,

How do I get Volt Wifi Pods, I work for O2, recently upgraded to Volt Benefits however there is on where to find how to get these Wifi Pods, nor a email or number I can contact to receive these.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AlexDaw15 

You can call 150 from a  VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues.

Also try this number 0800 064 3850 taken from the https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/intelligent-wifi  page.

(You can't currently use that page to order the pods as VM are only taking phone orders.)

A member of the Forum team may also pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AlexDaw15 

You can call 150 from a  VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues.

Also try this number 0800 064 3850 taken from the https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/intelligent-wifi  page.

(You can't currently use that page to order the pods as VM are only taking phone orders.)

A member of the Forum team may also pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you for this.

Good Afternoon @AlexDaw15, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner, and I can look into the ordering of a Wi-Fi pod for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Bankman28
Joining in

Hi, I'd like to try the WiFi pod solution to extend the signal in my flat. It's a very big, old tenement apartment over two floors and the signal is very poor/non-existent in some parts. I should be able to get 3 of these pods under the O2/Virgin Media Volt benefits scheme and I would prefer if a moderator could jump in to help. The wait times for phone queuing can sometimes be long indeed. Thanks for the help.