cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you request WiFi pods

jaquinl
Tuning in

Hi

i have tried to figure out how to get extra WiFi pods but it’s a maze of menus- I follow all the steps do the scan in the app and it just pushes me back to a generic menu for help which doesn’t have any options.

any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The pods have now been updated along with a speed guarantee . See the following page for details, and how to order

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max 

You can also call the direct number 0800 064 3850 to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

This website links to a ‘bad request’ form. 
please stop replying if you are not an employee and can not help 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The link actually works - the header in the browser bar says 404 page not found and then the page loads.

See screenshot below

wifi guaranteewifi guarantee

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi ‘helpful person’

the link shows just a bad request for me and does not work at all. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jaquinl,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues ordering your WiFi Pods! I can understand it must be quite frustrating.

I can see that one of our amazing VIP's @newapollo was able to assist you with your query. As @newapollo advised, the page does load up after a 404 error shows at the top of the header. Have you tried loading the website up through a different web browser?

Have you been able to contact the number previously suggested (0800 064 3850) to order a WiFi Pod? 

You can also try our Connect App to see if this can help. Let us know how you get on and if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs