Tuning in

I want to cancel Volt on my virgin account, not sure how I do this

Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is no specific price increase for Volt unless you agree a new bundle, and certainly shouldn't double your bill.

Have you only recently joined Virgin Media or have you got a bundle that you've added your Volt benefits to that may have had an offer ending?

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What do you mean by cancel?

As far as I understand it once you've got your Volt benefits you keep them until you cancel your O2 SIM or qualifying Virgin Media cable services.

I received my bill first 2 month were discounted this month the full charge for having volt has appeared no disvount, I thought it was free, so need to get this removed. My bill had jumped from 44.99 pm to 93.75 which I cannot afford 😔

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is no specific price increase for Volt unless you agree a new bundle, and certainly shouldn't double your bill.

Have you only recently joined Virgin Media or have you got a bundle that you've added your Volt benefits to that may have had an offer ending?

Ben

• No change to my bundle had it since last year, so not sure is going on
  •  

OMG my package is coming to a end pleased you said something, it ends mid May, looks like i need a call to virgin to see if they can offer me another deal

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check your contract and previous bills as increases are usually due to offers ending, not Volt benefits being added.

Customer Services can review it for you too.