Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Ultimate Volt Upgrade Issue

Jessical89
Tuning in

Hello

I hope somebody can help!

I was upgraded from Ultimate Oomph to Ultimate Volt by a retention agent back in February. I was told i would get a new SuperHub 4 to allow me to get the 1GB internet. I was told my V6 boxes would be updated to software that would have the same look as TV360 boxes.

So i got the Sky UHD movies and Entertainment on demand. I got upgraded from 500mb to 600 mb with my SuperHub 3 that i was told would be upgraded to Hub 4 when available.

Fair enough i thought to myself

How wrong i was!

We're now in the middle of June. I have had numerous people telling me different things on the phone calls and WhatsApp messages. Ranging from I can't upgrade as i am on the correct speed for my package and to get rhe 1GB i would have to pay them a higher monthly package cost. I was told Hub 4 was not on stock but now it has been confirmed they are in stock but i can't have it without an upgrade. 

All i want is to get the 1GB speed i was told i would get as part of my package 4, almost 5 months ago. I'm sick and tired of multiple issues with staff not helping and trying to upsell me for something i am already paying for. I generally do feel like new customers who sign up will get the equipment straight away yet anybody is upgraded via retention teams is left to just get on with it and pay for something that is not being provided

I know there is chip shortages but i also know there is hubs available as i keep getting people trying to upsell them to me.

Please help with this issue. Its seriously putting me off recommending VM to anybody 😩

Ps sorry for the long read!

3 REPLIES 3

zarf2007
Up to speed

Welcome to the club of existing loyal customers who thought they were sold a particular package only to find out VM staff lied through their teeth and gave them something else.

You are now in an endless loop of useless untrained offshore staff who will fob you off and waste your time all the while senior management line their pockets and tell the world they are a wonderful company.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jessical89

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of this dispute and will send you a PM now to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM, JessicaI89 and allowing me to resolve this for you via PM

If you do ever need anything, please pop us a post on here and we'll be more than happy to help

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill