Volt
For all Volt questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Netflix - Bundles and Activation

We are aware of some confusion around the inclusion of Netflix within some of our bundles. The Netflix Standard Plan is now included in the below bundles sold from 21st March 2022 only Biggest TV bundleBiggest TV Volt BundleUltimate Volt Bundle Pleas...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Which! Virgin worse customer service!!!

Time to pull your finger out - still waiting for pod issues to be resolved - was expecting a call as faults in my area?? https://www.which.co.uk/news/article/virgin-media-named-worst-major-broadband-provider-for-customer-service-aQwVk5g0Tdc4

TF1909 by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free booster ? Yeah sure …

So I spent ages on the phone for the tech people to tell me my router is fine.. I knew that. I told them that. The issue is I have a dead spot in my extension. Apparently you need to use the app to test the speed and then the app will let you order a...

B1gsword by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt speed boost

Our mobile numbers were transferred to 02 last year, we got the Volt double data benefits for the phones but never received the speed boost for our broadband. We have been clicking on links on both O2 & VM left right and centre and getting absolutely...

janeej by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mis-sold a Virgin Media deal with a ‘free’ O2 sim. \

Hi I hope someone can help as i really am at my end trying to speak to anyone with Virgin, O2, or even at the O2 shops.  Over 12 months ago i jumped from a complete SKY package to VIRGIN media.  It appeared a much better deal. During the process of s...

Volt and O2 eligible products

Hi,Not sure if I am posting this in the right place - if not please feel free to move. I have found this community to be a very helpful resource.I have a current deal with virgin media including a £25 unlimited sim.The O2 part of that contract expire...

snowmen by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband and Volt with O2 Business Sim

I have recently had virgin media broadband installed ( personal ), but have an O2 business sim ( smallbiz ).Is it possible to still unlock the Volt benefits when using a business sim,  or do both sim and broadband need to be same ( ie personal or bus...

jpgrace by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt speed boost to 1 gig not applied

Hi I moved house one year ago and signed up for a new Virgin package M500 broadband as part of the move. I also have o2 monthly phone. I can see the volt benefits are showing as applied in my o2 account and Virgin account however I have not had the s...

Cancelling the O2 part of Volt

My O2 account shows as end of contract.What happens to my Virgin services if I cancel the O2 sim / account?Apparently I am one of the lucky few who has the wifi pods. I assume these would be returned.The bill just refers to Mega Volt Bundle and Volt ...

notdodgy by Up to speed
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Existing O2 customer trying to use Volt

I am an existing O2 customer and I am trying to order the boosters which I am liable to under the Volt package. My WiFi hub only gives strong signal to 50% of my home and so I’d really like to order one if not two boosters. I have been unable to spea...

So I have ftth but not seeing 2gig option.

So I have ftth it was installed just before the hub5x was deployed. I was told to request one when they come out as I am on the ftth networkCheers Tom.