cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing Virgin Media and 02 customer VOLT

samgrant
Joining in

Why havent I been contacted for a sign up. I have existing contracts with virgin media and 02 both under my name. Whenever I click through the virgin media site after logging in its asking me to login to 02 which I do. I am then sent back to virgin media to login again. An apparent infinte loop.

Please can someone contact me to assist unlocking without trying to sell me something else.

7 REPLIES 7

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Use My O2. (The app is the best) Double check the address O2 has is the same as Virgin.

Apply for Volt from there.  You will get a rather confusing message but you should get Volt in a Week to 14 days

That's the route I took. No problems

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

The address is slightly different for Virgin Media and it appears that its the way that virgin media have entered it into there system.

There is a FLAT 1 entered that is not needed and it should read Address line with A after the number. A flat 1 does not exist.

The postcode is displayed twice as well.

Please can a member of staff PM me to rectify this.

Hi samgrant,

Thanks for your post 
Sorry to hear about the issue with your Volt deal 
I can look into this for you 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

no solution as yet it seems.

Hi Samgrant,

Thanks for those details 

I have requested for the address with us to mirror the O2 address 

If you can try the Volt Bundle again in the next 24-48 hours that would be great 

Gareth_L

Hi there @samgrant, thanks for coming back.

Sorry to this has not yet been resolved, as Gareth advised it can take up to 48 hours for this to be updated. Please let us know how you get on with this after that time has passed.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

inminorchords
Joining in

Can I ask, if I already have an old o2 account, but I am a new (3 months) Virgin Broadband customer, can I get volt at no extra cost?

Because virgin customer service told me I HAVE to sign up to a new 02 account through virgin to qualify.

I thought it was for existing customers of O2?