cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access inclusive netflix

Theoldhedonist
Joining in

Volt customer. Cannot start Netflix without adding a bill when should be inclusive 

14 REPLIES 14

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Theoldhedonist,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that there appears to be an issue with your Netflix subscription. Do you have any order confirmation documentation that confirms Netflix is included within your bundle?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi there and thanks for picking this up. 

Only realised recently was included in Volt package and retrieved email from last year. Link in it doesn’t work and when acess Netflix app from Tivo > start and enter email attached to virgin I get options but only if I pay. 

glad of any assistance. 

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@Theoldhedonist wrote:

Volt customer. Cannot start Netflix without adding a bill when should be inclusive 

you are not on your own this is a disaster that has been going on for months - VM seem incapable of sorting it - search and you will find thread after thread n this problem 

the post from staff is the 1st part of starting the merry go round that will go nowhere or thats how it usually is

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Morning Tony

Thanks for feedback - feared it might be thus as gad googled and haven’t seen anyone come up with a resolution (may have missed it - if so maybe someone can signpost it).

TBF have been a long term customer from the NTL days and most glitches solved over the years. 

So fingers crossed tho the omens maybe don’t look great…((

Good Morning @Theoldhedonist, thanks for coming back to us.

Can you please confirm if you have a Netflix option on the home screen of your self-care account?

This should allow you to "Activate" the services to then be able to log into Netflix with your self-care account details on your set top box.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thank you. 

cannot see this.

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@David_Bn wrote:

Good Morning @Theoldhedonist, thanks for coming back to us.

Can you please confirm if you have a Netflix option on the home screen of your self-care account?

This should allow you to "Activate" the services to then be able to log into Netflix with your self-care account details on your set top box.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

and thats the 2nd step along the road to nowhere - it will continue

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Hi again Toiny and thanks.  How many abortive steps might I expect ??😫

Hi @Theoldhedonist,

Do you recall when it was that you took out the Volt bundle that you have? If you have any order confirmation documentation it should detail the date there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!