cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t use Netflix!!

michelle241
Tuning in

Just renewed my package for 18 months and already regretting it!! Can’t access Netflix that’s included in my package was never sent any emails to set up! Customer services are terrible keep telling me to wait 24 hours 5 days later still nothing! 

also told would recieve 10.99 compensation off my bill still not happened  very poor 

14 REPLIES 14

Yes that is what I was told by the executive team yesterday that 50% have been resolved , must be the fob off story of the week !!

But what they have not answered is what sort of order these fixes being done in ! , I would have thought I would be in that 50% as I have had my contract since 23/3 - 2 days after launch and my alledged IT ticket was one of the early ones raised. They must have one person sitting at a screen doing these completely randomly !

Markpe
On our wavelength

You should definitely be in the first 50% if they are sorting in any logical order!  I think you’re probably right - one IT technician sorting out thousands!! 🤦‍♂️

Yes I have been over 2 months waiting since renewal of my contract so would of thought I would of been close to that 50% it’s clearly another fob off, as I am constantly told it will be resolved in 24 hours and still waiting over 14 days later?! Was told a again yesterday would be 24 hours still nothing yet!! Still ok sign of credit showing in my account! 🤔

Surprise surprise! 48 hours later still no code completely fobbed off again and still io refund showing for next bill, really had enough of it now, have made a complaint with trading standards. 

No surprises there! I think I will have to join you and contact trading standards too. I can’t believe VM are still mis-selling the package to new customers. Promotion should’ve been withdrawn given they cannot fulfil the service. Really shocking state of afffairs…