cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t use Netflix!!

michelle241
Tuning in

Just renewed my package for 18 months and already regretting it!! Can’t access Netflix that’s included in my package was never sent any emails to set up! Customer services are terrible keep telling me to wait 24 hours 5 days later still nothing! 

also told would recieve 10.99 compensation off my bill still not happened  very poor 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi michelle241,

I'm sorry for this,

I've been able to take a look at things from our side, and can see you've had an IT ticket raised regarding this.

It's been assigned to the team and will be looked into asap.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Tractorboy
Rising star

Michelle

The Netflix activation problem has been going on for the last 10 weeks.

I have been waiting since 23/3 for a link.

Very poor of VM to still be selling this as part of a package when they cannot currently provide the service.

You are not alone,join the club!

I’m goodness that’s shocking!

They shouldn’t still be signing people up if they can’t offer it! 

customer service keeps fobbing me off managed to get a £10.99 credit if they ever apply it!! 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @michelle241,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues accessing Netflix.

Have you received an activation email yet? If not, can you sign into your online account and let me know if you can see a Netflix Activation tile?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have not received an activation have been trying for weeks to get an activation, and still not been refunded as told I would be.

9DB8251C-261B-4E01-B0EF-A20EFFC3F13D.png

Have this but can’t click on it does not work!! Hasn’t since started the package. 

Hi michelle241,

I'm sorry for this,

I've been able to take a look at things from our side, and can see you've had an IT ticket raised regarding this.

It's been assigned to the team and will be looked into asap.

Alex_Rm

Yes been told this how many times and it’s still being looked into!! 

I was told I would be credited £10.99 off my bill never showed and have taken the bill now without being credited contacted them again yesterday and they have now said I’ll receive £15 off my next bill but still jo Netflix and still it showing a credit. Really poor service. 

Very poor service. Just called again. Have been told that 50% of customers now resolved. Don’t know why it’s taking sooo long!