cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't request WiFi pod

allbacks
Joining in

Hi. The rear of my house has blackspots with WiFi. I've got volt/WiFi max so thought I could order a pie to extend the WiFi.

We've downloaded the connect app but the scan never works - tried on a few devices.

Yesterday I spent 30 minutes on the phone speaking to 2 operators who both just wanted to upgrade my package 😟 - not send me a pod 

Does anyone have any advice? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @allbacks

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you with us.

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your app and ordering a Pod.

Can I just confirm, in the rooms where the black spots and issues are falling, have you been able to try a WiFi speed test? If so what was the result?

Thanks again

Hi  Ash,

When connected it's around 25/35 but the issue is in the kitchen and especially the back bedroom where the WiFi drops often.

It shows as 1 or 2 bars on a phone. The rest of the house is better and some rooms we have a wired network - but I'd like to sort the blackspots out.

Thanks! 

Chris 

Thanks for coming back to us @allbacks.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner and I'll be able to look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks for coming back to me over our private messaging function and I'm pleased that we've been able to make some progress on this for you.

Do feel free to keep us posted via the public thread, and a very Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

Kindest regards,

David