cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get a straight answer?!

yourusername
Tuning in

I upgraded my deal on Monday 9th May to the Volt deal with 200mb broadband and o2 sim for £29pm

Not only did the VM rep balls up my surname - meaning I have to mess around with a whole change of name with o2 hassle, but my VM shows up as £29pm and I'd have to pay an additional £10 to o2.

I've spent hours on the phone to get told that I'll get £10pm bill credit applied, which I don't believe for a second unless I get it in writing. I've been screwed over by VM in the past and I'm not making that mistake again.

For the love of god, please just give me a written contract with the deal that I agreed.

9 REPLIES 9

bemybezzyman
Dialled in
HAHAHAHAHAHA straight answer from this company. Well the man from del monte say NO CHANCE. I'm at the point of saying stick your contract and going back to Sky.
Sorry @yourusername the customer service with this company is a laughing stock

G944S2
On our wavelength

Good luck with that, I also agreed to change contract with someone on a WhatsApp chat and now I’m being sent a SIM I don’t want, still have a Virgin SIM, my bill has gone up around 60% and they are now sending me a new router but still my new contract isn’t showing on my account and nobody will help me.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The reps seem to do this a lot, probably just to get the sale. There seems to be no control over them

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @yourudername, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see there has been some confusion regarding your Volt package. If you have been advised the total of all the services is the £29 with a £10 direct debit for your O2 sim this should then leave a £19 direct debit from ourselves.

Have you been able to check your online account here on the 'my contract' section to see if it shows this information after speaking to the team who advised this has been updated?

If not please let me know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan,

I've included a screenshot here.The promotional offer is just "discount".

I won't believe it until I see it saying either a £19pm bill or £10 bill credit in the promotional credit for the duration of the contact.

Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 13.40.34.png

Thanks for coming back to us @yourusername, it is all showing on our system as that as Nathan advised and will be shown on your bill.

Please let us know if you have any issues with your next bill.

Regards,

Steven_L

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That's definitely the Virgin price. Somehow can't see them doing M200 for the equivalent of £19 per month. 

Hope you get your discount

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Steven,

So the £10 is the "discount" shown on the contract?

Could I please get this in writing please? I've been stung before by a bill credit that expired a few months in to a contract rather than for the full duration as promised.

Thanks

Hi there @yourusername

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened with your account! 

The credit would not appear on your contract but would show on your next bill, I would be happy to check that this has been sorted for you. 

I'll pop you a PM now so we can check, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.