cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get Netflix on my account?

supersaqs
On our wavelength

Hey team,

I took out the Volt Ultimate bundle, the top package around mid March. Not sure what the cut off is to be able to get Netflix included, can you check if I can get Netflix on my package if I DM you my reference number?

Regards

Saqib.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Saqib,

The new bundles that include netflix were introduced on 21st March.

If your current contract started before that date then you would need to regrade again to take advantage of the netflix offer.

You can check your contract dates by logging into My Virgin Media at the top of the page.

https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/virgin-media-o2-revamps-top-bundles-to-include-netflix/ 

Virgin Media O2 has today refreshed its top packages, the Ultimate Volt bundle and the Biggest TV bundle, to include a Netflix Standard Plan, offering customers all of their favourite entertainment in one easy and convenient place

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Saqib,

The new bundles that include netflix were introduced on 21st March.

If your current contract started before that date then you would need to regrade again to take advantage of the netflix offer.

You can check your contract dates by logging into My Virgin Media at the top of the page.

https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/virgin-media-o2-revamps-top-bundles-to-include-netflix/ 

Virgin Media O2 has today refreshed its top packages, the Ultimate Volt bundle and the Biggest TV bundle, to include a Netflix Standard Plan, offering customers all of their favourite entertainment in one easy and convenient place

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

If you are eligable good luck in getting it to work.

I along with many others am still waiting after 8 weeks for a working link !

Thanks Dave (@newappollo). I think I have it as there is an option to activate it.

The standard plan, is it free if you have the ultimate volt bundle?

It is free on ultimate volt.

If the activate button does anyhing ( mine just returns an error) do not take an option that says pay via Virgin. If you have the correct link it should offer a free option.

But most people have not been sent the correct link yet , as per the multiple threads on here

Thanks @Tractorboy

I just activated it and created an account but it looks like I'll be charged £10.99 on my virgin media bill. Not really sure what's going to happen, hey ho...let's find out.

If it shows on your acount and on your account and on your contract as included you should not be billed ( if you are you are entitled to a credit) but I am sure you will find after approx 7 days you will get an email from Netflix cancelling the account as Virgin have not paid.

This has happened to myself and others at least twice since this debacle began.

Until you get the magic email with the correct link for included with your package it is not fixed , I am still waiting since 23/3 ....

I see, let's see what happens. I'll report back here.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again Saqib,

As per my previous post, you need to check out when you signed up to the Ultimate Volt bundle.

If it was before  21st March then it's not included for free and you would need to negotiate a new contract.

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

Got you. Thanks @newappollo