cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Virgin Customer Services from O2 mobile

SandraWoo
Tuning in

If as someone else has stated that “Any reputable company that used to use 0845 or 0870 has long since moved to the 0345 or 0370 equivalent” then I should point out that I had to call Virgin Customer Services this month using the advertised number of 0845 4541111 and O2 charged me £7.41.

I complained to Virgin and they’ve basically said tough I should have called 150 from my landline.

excellent customer services from Virgin yet again !! NOT

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SandraWoo, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issues in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear you've dialled an incorrect number. Can you link me to where you saw the 0845 number being advised? All Virgin Media websites have been updated to show the correct number which is 0345 454 1111. If you've used a search engine and used a number given on a third party website then this isn't something we can control or be liable for I'm afraid. 

Always ensure you are checking via our Contact Us page to ensure you are getting the correct information and options for your query. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The number is published on the Racing TV page who publish your contact details to set up or cancel Racing TV. 

https://www.racingtv.com/help-centre/virgin

I was ringing Virgin to cancel our Racing TV subscription. I would have thought that as a gesture of goodwill Virgin could credit the cost of the call as their customers are only following instructions given out by one of their trading partners. Hopefully this will at least get Virgin to get Racing TV to provide instructions so as not to incur calling charges.