cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken outdoor box

Jelly_beanz
Tuning in

I moved in just before lockdown at the end of 2019 and the outdoor brown wifi box, whilst hanging on by a thread was still semi-on. However over the past couple of years with the weather the cover of the brown box has completly come off.  Can virgin come round to fix it??

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jelly_beanz,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. I have already replied to you previous message which you posted on another community forum post.

I also sent you a private message. Just so there is no confusion and multi post, please check your previous post and look for the private message.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jelly_beanz,

Thanks for coming back to via private message to confirm your information.

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. To view this please sign into My Virgin Media here: My VM. Once logged in, scroll down to Orders & appointments then click on View your orders. You can also view this in the My VM app. If you have any issues with accessing your account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you another message to pass data protection and then confirm the appointment details.

Just to confirm, there will be no charge for this visit unless:

The technician diagnoses the fault as not being caused by our network/equipment 
The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.

Please ensure that someone over the age of 18 is at the property for the time the engineer is there. If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. If you do miss the appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment, so it is important to reschedule if needed.

Let us know how the appointment goes.

Take care.

Thank you