cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband speed not increased following upgrade to Volt

Ashenshugar
Tuning in

Hello,

I upgraded my package to a volt package at the beginning of June (actually signed up in May but VM package change was delayed to June 1st for some reason).

My double data was applied to my new O2 account immediately, but I am still to have my broadband speed increased.

Should I just keep waiting a bit longer for the 14 days to elapse or can the VM moderators help here? 

13 REPLIES 13

Screenshot_20220622-154820.png

 My Volt benefits appear to be active in myO2

To clarify, I have the Volt benefits activated in myO2, see previous message with a screen grab of my myO2 app, in fact, my data allowance doubling has been active since day 1 and inclusive international roaming is also active and working. The only challenge I have is that my Virgin Media download speed hasn't been increased from 200 mbps to 350 mbps.

I've finally managed to get this fixed, it was due to me being put on the wrong Volt Broadband package by the original agent, it should have been the Volt M350 package rather than the Volt M200, all very confusing and not at all clear. Virgin should definitely work on improving this as it is causing a lot of confusion and frustration.

So for anyone else struggling to get a speed increase after joining Volt, make sure you are put on to the Volt package that has the speed you expect to get after the Volt benefit is applied...

I'm sorry for the experience you've had Ashenshugar,

But great to hear you've been able to get this sorted, thanks for letting us know.

Alex_Rm