cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill incorrect

Ly1507
Joining in

Signed up for package stating this below yet am being charged 85 by virgin customer service said they has fixed this during marathon what’s app conversation would receive new contract in 24hrs no contract. 
Been on what’s app since 801 this morning and apparently   customer service aren’t able to do this according to another agent as a new customer this feels like no one has a clue 

3D351547-8A04-452C-B2B2-2A8FA7C53C66.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

going back to basics that looks correct - the £85 is split into £60 to VM and £25 to O2 - thats certainly what it says on your screen grab

BUT and it can be a big but you may well not have been told that when you took out te package - agends have a habit of 'forgetting' to tell you about the cost of the O2 sim - they tell you a sim is included but not that it will cost - is that what you are saying as its not clear

Tony.
Sacked VIP

It states the son is 25 and the virgin bill is 60 year bill form o2 is 24 and virgin. Bill 85 

I spoke with the agent who said that the figure quotes were right and I would get my updated contract 24 hrs which I didn’t and then new agent tells me customer service can’t get that updated for me !!!

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

start again - how much are you expecting to pay in total - as far as i can see your total bill is £85 - 60 to VM and 25 to O2 - is that not what you see 

as to agents promising this or that never accept that all thats for is to get you off the phone - they will solve nothing and certainly not ring back - in short they lie 

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Hi Ly1507

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of the issue with the contract amounts and fully appreciate the inconvienience this would cause. I have checked the systems and can see you've spoke to the team since your post. I do hope you've got everything sorted but please do let me know if you need further assistance. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill