cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being Overcharged for Volt

ajo
Tuning in

Hi

Changed package to a Volt deal, understood that there would be 2 bills, one for Virgin and another for O2 and was told the total price. This was confirmed by Virgin Media while trying to sort out the O2 sim not being sent out - 2 bills with the total being the price quoted and agreed on.

Have just been emailed the latest bill and the Virgin Media price is the whole total which is wrong. Can this please be looked into.

6 REPLIES 6

ajo
Tuning in
This has happened to my bill too. I posted on the forums but it was moved to the Volt forums when really I think it should be under managing accounts. Can someone from the team look into my account for me please.

Hi ajo

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your billing, can you tell us a little more about the issues your having and we try and assist with this as much as we can. We can see from previous post you had issues with your O2 sim and intelligent Wi-Fi pods. 

Is this relation to these queries?

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi. Thanks for your reply.

The issue is that the total for the latest bill is too high.

We understood that there would be 2 bills, one for Virgin and another for O2 and was told the total price. This was confirmed by Virgin Media while trying to sort out the O2 sim not being sent out - 2 bills with the total of them both being the price quoted and agreed on.

Have just been emailed the latest bill and the Virgin Media price is the whole total which is wrong. It should be the quoted price minus the o2 bill price.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ajo, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you have received an email with the wrong amount. Can you please confirm what price you were advised of on the call?

Please let us know and we will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks 

Nat

Hi Nat. Thanks. If you DM me I can send the details there. 

In this case, I have sent you a private message in order to further look into this @ajo.

Please lookout for a purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs